- Two different future "Shark Tank" enthusiasts come to us for label printing for their custom food products.
- We print the materials used by a startup tech company at trade shows for their custom equipment used in the mailing and inserting business.
- Several nice projects involving variable data where recipients receive varying suggested donor amounts based on prior giving levels.
- Testing of response rates by varying designs and live stamping.
- We note two customers have been with us for over 25 years!! Thank you.
- Digitally printed business cards optimize variable data by having a rotation of 5 completely different backsides promoting the company’s nationwide coverage.
- New customer uses us to advance their business for a software product that handles on line rental equipment reservations.
- Suburban lawyer uses us to let fellow Bar Association members know of his growing business in new area.
- Stone Harbor, NJ realtor engages us to launch huge open house mailing in just two weeks resulting in over 300 attending and selling the beachfront property.
- Numerous digitally printed kits sent to Fortune 100 company’s HR recruiters targeting their unique market’s job candidates.
- Major suburban law firm comes to us for grand opening promotional materials.
- We help celebrate Trinity Presbyterian Church’s 150th anniversary with a wide area mailing.
- Suburban electrician uses us to promote his business to shopping centers and business parks.
- We print promotional materials for a cosmetics store owner.
- We worked with Tracy Davidson at NBC10 to prepare a heart touching set of panels for Philabundance showing the true faces of Hunger in the Philadelphia area.
- We saw the Post Offices' new Every Door Direct Mail product as a way to saturate neighborhoods with information about local banks and realtors seeking new business at a very cheap delivery price.
- Law firms used us for scanning large architectural drawings with Bates Stamping and for preparing exhibits celebrating their 50th, 75th or 100th year in business.
- Two hours after approval we had the most beautiful set of 4 twenty page booklets ready for customer to take to Florida seminar....our digital work is spectacular!
- Found new product ideas from travels to Greece, Turkey, Germany and Austria.
- Reviewed printing firsthand in China.....but then why cost Americans their jobs to save a few dollars?
- Opened new sales office in N. Bethany, Delaware right at the Indian River Inlet.
- We received a letter of appreciation from the United Negro College Fund for a job well done.
- 2010 was a year to be personally involved in mentoring business ideas to those down on their luck by stressing the opportunities this country provides to all.
- We found employment for customers who lost their jobs during this far reaching recession.
- We added new customers because they sought better service as other print companies cut back on experienced sales people.
- The "WOW" factor caught on as designers saw what they could do with combinations of spot gloss UV coatings next to coatings of "liquid leather."
- We supported "Butterfly" an organization devoted to helping mothers re-enter the workforce after being away from the job market to raise their children.
- We promoted green initiatives through press efficiencies and recycled stock recommendations.
- Referrals led to a major property management company in Philadelphia.
- We solved a very unique stock requirement for a Middle East client... ask us about it!
- We welcomed a very high tech industrial coatings manufacturer.
- We welcomed the Main Line's top realty company.
- Wilmington's preeminent designer found us on the web, and reconnected - with the beginnings of our printing his corporate work.
- South Jersey's other major hospital system became a new customer and we look forward to working with them.
- We produced, printed and donated the color section of Berwyn's Trinity Presbyterian Church's new membership directory and new visitor kit.
- We took a small stand against gun violence and purchased guns for disposal by Tredyffrin Township's police department.
- We videotaped background footage to document the first steps in the site preparation of the area's new American Revolution Center adjacent to Valley Forge Park. Site work included vistas of the grounds, the use of metal detectors to locate artifacts and the use of ground penetrating radar to locate evidence of Revolutionary War encampments during 1777-1778.
- We contributed to Jenny Ward's participation in the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk for Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. Jenny walked 60 miles and raised thousands of dollars for the cause. Go Jenny!
- The most jobs produced in any year since 1983.
- We welcomed a first job with one of Philadelphia's oldest specialty chemical firms.
- The Web site became a huge success in terms of visits, inquiries and requests for sales visits.
- We initiated a list of SUPER PROSPECTS and hope to see them on board in 2007.... E-mail us to see about getting on
the list. These are companies described in the section "Our Ideal Customer".
- We funded the printing of several projects for non profit organizations.
- We still have names of people seeking work and welcome referrals to get them placed soon.
Continued at a record pace as we welcomed a number of new customers including:
- Philadelphia’s number one ranked major television network station
- The Main Line’s premier hospital
- One of Philadelphia’s largest and most highly respected medical schools.
- A prominent 4th generation Main Line Builder
- An independent designer in Philadelphia’s Northern Liberties section of town.
- A well known advertising agency with many branches across the US
- An advertising agency specializing in highly focused industrial collateral
Was a good although tough year during the long recession. Yet, we continued to help friends and customers laid off with job leads and help with no cost or minimal cost promotional materials so they could find new work or set up their own companies.
We saw a need and donated printing and mailing services to Trinity Presbyterian Church in Berwyn for their campaign to increase membership.
Morris Print management was asked to donate the printing for a commerative piece to be handed out at the one year anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York City, Shanksville, PA and at the Pentagon.
Morris Print Management achieves good growth as several long term customers convince clients to use print and get their message out as other companies were retreating.
Morris Print Management printed all the invitation materials for Tug McGraw’s 20th anniversary celebration of the 1980 World Series Phillies Champions. We miss you, Tug.